All containers produced by EMPAC Polska are approved for use in direct contact with food.
Taking your specific needs into account, we can offer the following types of packaging solutions:
- disposable containers with load capacity up to 2,000 kg and safety factor 5:1,
- reusable containers with load capacity up to 1,500 kg and safety factor 6:1,
- containers made from flat or round woven fabric,
- containers with a wide range of base dimensions and body height,
- containers with a diverse construction of the upper cover (lid), bottom as well as filling and discharge spouts.
- containers equipped with inner multilayered foil liners, glued or sewn in the external container.
- containers equipped with inner liners with filer valve e.g. for nitridation,
- containers equipped with dustproof seams,
- containers equipped with additional labels, printed inscriptions, packs for documents etc.
Standard containers are most frequently used for packaging:
- chemical substances
- active pharmaceutical ingredients ( so called API)
- food concentrates
- artificial fertilizers ashes being the residue of utilizing waste
We offer a wide spectrum of special solutions including FIBC containers with a system for nitridation.