Made from composite foils, the Pacliner® is the ideal packing solution for valuable products requiring special protection against contamination from outside such as moisture, dust etc.
The Pacliner® are available in various sizes for lining rigid containers ( e.g. octabins), flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) and metal drums.
Specifications and characteristics of the composite foil used in the production of the Pacliner® depend on the specific requirements for the packaged materials. For substances particularly vulnerable to contamination we offer special liners which are manufactured in a controlled environment in a class 7 clean room according to DIN EN ISO 104644-1.
The product specifications of the Pacliner® can be adapted to individual requirements:
- top: open or with filling spout
- bottom: flat bottom, cross bottom or discharge spout
- shaping partitions walls: increasing the stability of the bag
- filter: e.g. for nitrification process
Pacliner® find application primarily in the following areas:
- standard and special granulate materials (i.g. polystyrene)
- chemical products
- liquid foodstuffs
- dyes and colorants